Caring For Fire-Damaged Belongings in Wolf Creek?
Wolf Creek Residents Need to Know About These Services!
Our local South Eugene and Florence team is trained and certified to clean and restore fire-damaged keepsakes and belongings. Whenever possible, we work to “restore versus replace” your household belongings and personal effects. Depending on the items being cleaned, we may use any of the following cleaning methods:
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
- Television sets
- DVD players
- And more
Document and Photograph Drying
Depending on the type of documents and the level of fire, smoke, or soot damage, they have five options for the restoration of documents:
- Air Drying
- Freezer Drying
- Vacuum Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Thermal Drying
Call Us Today!
When you have fire damage in your Wolf Creek home or commercial business, our local South Eugene and Florence team is Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your fire-damaged belongings, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 541-345-0115.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.