What Can I Do While Waiting For Help to Arrive When I Have a Water Damage Emergency in Wolf Creek?
Our South Eugene and Florence team is on call 24-hours a day to assist Wolf Creek homes and businesses with water damage emergencies. Here are some tips from our website on things to do and NOT to do while waiting for help to arrive:
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place
- Gather loose items from floors
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place
- Hang furs and leather goods
- Don't leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpets or floors
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water
- Don't use television or other household appliances
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
When your Wolf Creek home or commercial business has a water damage emergency, our local South Eugene and Florence team is Here to Help.® We'll restore your water damage "Like it never even happened." Call us today at 541-345-0115.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.