How Can I Protect My Home From Wind-Driven Rain Storm Damage in Wolf Creek?
Water damage is one of the most common causes of property damage, costing billions in damages each year. Wolf Creek residents can count on our South Eugene and Florence team to restore storm damage day and night. Here are some tips from the Insurance Information Institute for protecting your home’s exterior from stormwater intrusion:
- Caulk and seal windows to guard against water seepage
- Inspect your roof for missing, damaged, and aging shingles and make necessary repairs
- Check your downspouts. Remove debris that may have accumulated in downspouts and rain gutters. Position downspouts so that they direct water away from the house.
- Check sprinklers and irrigation systems to be sure they are not creating water damage to the walls and foundations of the house. Turn off and drain outside faucets to protect against frozen pipes.
- Install gutter guards to prevent gutter clogs and keep water flowing away from the house instead of accumulating on the roof
You never know when a storm will cause water damage to your home. If your Wolf Creek home or commercial business suffers storm damage, our local South Eugene and Florence team is Here to Help.® We’ll restore your storm damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 541-345-0115.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.