Biohazard Cleanup Services in Florence Businesses?
Do you know what to do if your commercial business faces biohazard contamination? Our South Eugene and Florence team has the equipment, training, and experience to restore biohazard situations.
Commercial Biohazard Restoration Services
- Sewage backups
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Hoarding scenes
- Animal waste/remains
- Chemical spills
- Tear gas cleanup
- Meth lab cleanup
Here are some tips from our website on what to do and NOT do while waiting for help to arrive:
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat allbodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) if there is sewage damage
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place.
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpets or floors
- Don’t use your vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use television or other electrical appliances
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Our local South Eugene and Florence team is a trusted leader in commercial restoration and biohazard cleanup services in Florence. When you need help restoring biohazard contamination, call us today at 541-345-0115.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.